Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Still Failing.

After getting a nice dose of my sweet little boy last night, he decided he would show me his true colors today. Or at least prove that he's got a mind of his own. The morning wasn't so bad, but the evening turned into two straight hours of screeching and flat out refusing to do anything I asked him to do.

I suppose he is a typical three year old in that respect. He refused to eat anything I offered him (but of course ate everything I had put out for him when his Dad fed it to him), told me he wanted a bath but then screamed the entire time, wiggled like an oily piglet when I was trying to get his pajamas on him and threw a fit when I tried to get him to use his inhaler. I couldn't get him into bed fast enough.

So, once again, I feel like a failure of a mother because now neither of my children will listen to me. Please tell me I'm not the only one.



No comments:

Post a Comment