Thursday, October 6, 2011

Busy Day!

I don't have much time left to write tonight. It's been a crazy busy day. Took Jacob to school, went straight to the doctor with Aaron, came straight home to pick Jacob up from school (they got out at 10:50 today because of parent-teacher conferences), went out to meet a friend for lunch, went to the lab to get some supplies for Aaron's medical tests, went to the allergist to get my allergy shots, came home for nap time, got Aaron up and his dinner together, left to get my hair cut, came home and put Aaron in bed, put Jacob in bed and now it's time for me to go to bed!
Hopefully tomorrow we won't have to spend quite so much time in the car. I'm sure Aaron will appreciate that. :-) 
For anyone who is wondering, we still don't have any answers as to why Aaron has had an on again off again stomach bug for the past month. We have to go through some tests and hopefully that will give us some answers in the next week or two. I just hope whatever it is can be easily treated so he gets better! My poor boy has been sick enough and we are both definitely tired of this particular illness. Prayers are always appreciated.
Good night everyone - may we all have a slightly more relaxed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment